From the establishment of the company since 1984, Ganesh Industries have increased its Quality Standards compliance to their supplies to client to establish a best relationship with businesses. Making Quality as the main factor of any Material Delivery , Ganesh passes the material though series of test to make sure that Material is going to be exactly what client is asking for:
- Magnetic Test: This test indentifies Non-Magnetic Material( Inert Material) in Raw Material
- % Fines: % of very fine material(Mixed Raw Material) which normally hampers the reduction reaction is tested and determined through BSS Mesh and further are also calculated
- Total Elemental Iron: For %Fe(w/w) is carried out
Analytical Tests carried out on finished products (Cast Iron Powder)
- Characteristics: The Materials Physical Characteristics such as appearances, Colours and other visible parameters are checked to ensure.
- Mesh Size: Materials particle size if checked as per the customer's specification.
- Density: The Bulk Density of Material is being checked before final delivery which helps for Quality Control.
- Elemental Iron: Total Elemental Iron is tested and analyzed by 2 separate methods